Friday, December 14, 2012

UPDATE:You're Invited!

Saturday December 22nd
6:00pm
Uncle Julio's 
(14900 Potomac Town Place, Woodbridge)
(15100 Potomac Town Place, Woodbridge)

I know I talked a really good game about throwing a kick-ass "I Survived 2012" party. While we're not lacking in celebratory spirit, time and energy are running short. So we're going to let Firebirds Uncle Julio's do all the work. Join us there for dinner. Followed by birthday cake and cocktails - or birthday cake flavored cocktails - later that evening at our house.

This being my 32nd birthday, trust me when I say I understand just how hectic schedules can be this time of year. (My actual day of birth was in conflict with a Christmas party Mom and Dad were supposed to attend.) So give us a heads up if you can join us for dinner, or drinks, or both. And if you can't, raise a glass that night for all that you've survived this year. Cheers!

UPDATE 16 Dec:  We're moving the par-tay to Uncle Julio's. 'Cause fine Mexican food is much more fitting of surviving the Mayan Apocalypse. And birthday margaritas!

2 comments: