Friday, April 19, 2013

Herceptin #16...but who's counting?

Um...hello. Hi, there. That would be me. I'm counting. Or, miscounting, apparently. I definitely thought today was infusion 16 of 17. Yup...thought wrong. Turns out I actually have two more left. Which is fine by me. That just means there's 6 weeks to scheme I mean plan how to celebrate 18 successful infusions. Besides, 18 is a nice round number and it's scheduled on the one year anniversary of Chemo Day #1. Well played, universe, well played. 

Also, I think this is probably the best way I can think of to celebrate.
Just in case the Tory Burch fairy is reading, it's the Robinson Middy Satchel Leather Floral Handbag in Goldenrod. The Small Printed Robinson Double Zip Tote in Daisy Multi is lovely, as well. Also, subtlety is clearly one of my finer qualities.

1 comment:

  1. It was our very first date. I asked if you were high maintenance. You replied, "No, I'm highly maintained ". Muah Babylove! :-)

    ReplyDelete