Friday, April 27, 2012

Today we are celebrating the engagement of two pretty awesome people. Congratulations Alyssa & Chris!

Alyssa and I go all the back to Weems Elementary together. And Chris also graduated from OHS, but a year or two ahead of us.

So in honor of their engagement, my husband and I are going to go see my pretend boyfriend. Meaning, I'm making Rob take me to see Jason Segel in The Five Year Enagement. Also, I'm kinda obsessed with Jason Segel. But Rob gets to see Emily Blunt, so really, it's win-win.

http://www.thefiveyearengagementmovie.com/
 



What do you have planned for the weekend? Have a great one!

12 comments:

  1. Gin doesn't like me around when visiting her pretend boyfriends! (ssshhh.....she likes super heros)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you might not be seeing much of her when the new Avengers movie comes out.

      Delete
  2. Hey guys, thanks for allowing us to be part of your life. Kiki if there's one thing we know about you it's that you are a fighter. How do we know this you might ask yourself? We know this because we remember Rob stating how you choked him out... LOL. The Big C does suck but we'll be here if you guys need anything, to chat, curse, or to share a cool beverage and laugh at all the silly things from the past (like Rob's amazing fireworks). Just know we are here for both you guys and you can call on us night or day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will definitely take you up on that cool beverage, thank you!

      Delete
  3. OK, sounds like a plan then. We really enjoyed the Bavarian Chef so maybe we can do that again? You know how this works from here... Kiki and Michelle will make the plan and Rob and Doug will take the credit ;) O ya and Chuck will find out and want to tag along, poor Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pretend boyfriend is Vincent D'noffrio from Law and Order, Criminal Intent. My husband manages to keep his jealousy under control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously I am just now getting around to reading this because I was busy looking at a bajillion waterfalls, and updating my own blog, and being a terrible friend.
    But yay for your movie celebration of us! I hope you sprung for the popcorn. It has to cost about as much as a chemo treatment these days. I wonder if insurance will cover it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! But only the small popcorn, so it was pretty close to a co-pay... and I have really good insurance, if you know what I mean.

      Delete