Thursday, November 29, 2012

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na... BATMAN!

Session #1 of physical therapy in done! One down, seven more to go. With the exception of one of the stretches feeling an awful lot like a brazilian jiu-jitsu paintbrush, I'd say it all went pretty well. And now I've got a handy-dandy sheet of exercises to work on at home in between my PT sessions.

Oh! And in addition to the axillary web syndrome, I learned that I also have a winged scapula. Also common in mastectomies with axillary node dissection.

So my should blade doesn't look nearly as bad as the guy's in this video, but the video is still pretty educational. And if you're not educated by it, then you'll at least be entertained by the narrator. His accent is fantastic!
And that is why I'm now adding Batman to my list of super-hero powers. Spider-Man... Batman... what's next? If I have to have radiation, can I add The Hulk to the list?

6 comments:

  1. Kiki the cat woman! I hope therapy session 2 goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiki the cat woman! I hope therapy session 2 goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiki the cat woman! I hope therapy session 2 goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiki, sending you lots of hugs and kisses and positive vibes!!! You're doing awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! How's the house? Are you still at your MIL's?

      Delete