Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cutest. Blog. Ever.

Nothing much new or exciting to report here. The Spring semester starts tomorrow, so Rob and I spent the weekend in complete denial - by looking for flu shots (no such luck) and playing with our nephew. He and I are in competition over who can grow hair the fastest. I'm winning.
Would you believe this is only 9 lbs of baby?
Oh, and Moxie got a haircut.

 Babies and puppies, could this blog get any cuter? Make it a great week, everyone!

UPDATE 1/14/13:  Okay. So yesterday was my 4 month done-with-chemo-versary and you all totally let me forget it. Seriously, you're slipping. Try not to let it happen again.

4 comments:

  1. Ladies look out, it's starting to look like little Anthony might be a ginger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to catching up with you this semester!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, shoot! I just saw this doesn't put my name on it. Should have said: "Looking forward to catching up with you this semester. Hugs and grins, Celia."

    ReplyDelete