Sunday, February 3, 2013

Check out all that hair!

My hair, not the baby's.
Okay, you've probably figured out this post is just a shameless ploy to show off more photos of our nephew. But! I do have enough hair now to be rockin' a faux hawk. I know, I know, 2008 called and it wants its hairstyle back. But speaking of faux hawks...
Rock On!
 In other news: Friday's visit with the medical oncologist was every bit as uneventful as expected. I got the everything looks good and come back in another 3 months from Dr. F. Next Friday is a check up with the surgical oncologist where I expect much more of the same. The good news is that once I've finished herceptin, my check ups with Dr. F decrease to every 6 months. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your winning the hair race!!! :)-

    ReplyDelete