Monday, March 11, 2013

Post-op: Day 6

Don't worry, you didn't miss much on days 4 and 5. We got our taxes done. Had a big family-style spaghetti dinner. And worked on some home work.
Moxie is really good at literature reviews.
Spring Break (is that what that was?) is truly over. Today was back to work and back to school. Though I have to admit, not wearing yoga pants today was a refreshing change. And probably most appreciated by my co-workers.

Wednesday will be a routine follow up with the surgeon. And Thursday is....P!nk (I'll add a few more !!!!!!! 'cause the one in her name isn't enough.) In honor of her P!nk-ness, here's the song I sang for Rob in the recovery room last week.
I can assure you my nurse, Donna, was not being a little b*tch. She was quite wonderful actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment