Friday, March 1, 2013

Surgery Update

Just finished my pre-surgical phone interview and we are all systems GO! for Tuesday. I'm scheduled for 8:00am and should be under for about 3 hours. And then they're kicking me to curb. Which I'm totally fine with, 'cause I could not get out of there fast enough last time. (In and out in 34 hours...I think I broke the world landspeed record.)

The drill is same as last time...

...I'll be in the Inova Fairfax Hospital Surgery Center. If you're coming by to keep Rob company, park in the Grey Garage for $5. Or use the valet...which is also $5. Rob will be your best point of contact that day, so if you need his contact info email me (preferably sometime before Tuesday, I'll be a little busy that day.)

As of sometime Tuesday afternoon, I'll be home all week. And will probably be really bored. You know, from all the staying hydrated and not lifting anything over 5 pounds. So c'mon by and see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment