Friday, October 19, 2012

Went to the doctor and the doctor said...

I will have a warm, cozy bed waiting for me at Fairfax Hospital this Monday. Between both surgeons, I should be under for about 6 hours. "Coming to" just in time for dinner... how convenient.

If you're in the area and want to stop by and pay a visit (who wouldn't? hospital food is delicious), follow signs for the Grey entrance to the Surgery Center. 
Parking in the Grey garage is $5. Or you can be all fancy and use the valet... which is still $5. A small price to pay to see me in all of my just-coming-out-of-anesthesia glory.
Seriously, that is well worth the cost of admission. If you think I'm funny now, just wait until I'm under the influence. Maybe not as funny as this girl... but pretty close.
God is in my mouth? I love god.

Amen to that, sister. If hospitals aren't really your thang - there are so many sick people there - feel free to come on by the house. And bring lunch. Or dinner. No, seriously.

In the meantime, I'll try to keep you updated. But Rob and Mom are going to be your best points of contact early in the week. Email me if you need their contact info.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments: