Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy, happy birthday...

...from all of us to you! I've never worked for TGIFridays or anywhere else that subjects its birthday celebrants to a ridiculous song. So for this post we'll just keep it simple and say...

Happy Birthday, Mom!

In addition to that milestone, there are a few others worth celebrating on this, my 6th day post-op. Taking my first unassisted shower, going up and down the stairs on my own, and wearing a pull-over shirt. I know, now I'm just showing off. Oh! And I bid adieu to my On-Q today. While I'm sure it was doing me a world of wonder in the pain management department, it's one accessory I'm more than happy to get rid of. And you know what Coco Chanel always said, always take off one accessory before leaving the house. Now if I could just get rid of this drain belt...

No comments:

Post a Comment