Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thanks for celebrating with us!

THANK YOU to everyone who helped us celebrate today and give chemo the send off it deserves! I knew I wasn't the only one who was eager to kiss it uh buh-bye

Here are a few photo high-lights...
My nieces seriously need to stop being so pretty.

Even sitting down, Patti is still the tallest woman in our family.

Picture time with Grandma and Dad!

And now one with Mom and Grandma!

See, it's not just me who looks pocket-sized in pictures with Rob. It happens to Anna and Yousof, too. 
And OMG all of the lovely gifts! Seriously, you all really shouldn't have. They're all so thoughtful...THANK YOU!
Beautiful flowers from Uncle Vince

And more beautiful flowers from Patti and Dan

Comfy jammies from Dave, Ginni, Jordon and Sophie

Ann knows how much I love my Moxie. And chocolate. You can never go wrong with the gift of chocolate.
I was so distracted by the super cute pumpkin, I didn't notice the gorgeous bracelet from Grandma
Check out the full photo album HERE. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You sure do know how to host a partay! You're my favorite Babylove!

    ReplyDelete