Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chemo Day #3: Half Way There

This one's for you, Kristen!
Today's chemotherapy anthem is brought to you by New Jersey's finest... Mr. Jon Bon Jovi. 'Cause today we are half way there
Chemo #3 of 6 if officially under my belt - or in my veins to be precise - so it's a downhill count down from here. Big thanks to Andi for spending the day with me and to Rob for bringing us lunch!
What? You go for mani/pedis and to see Magic Mike with your girlfriends? Hangin' out at the infusion center. That's Andi and I roll.
This is Rob's "I'm so excited to be eating a salad" face.
Mmm....lotsa leafy green stuff and protein. Take that, hemoglobin!
And... Dave and Ginni will be hosting a cookout this Saturday - both in honor of my hitting the half way mark AND in honor of the good fireworks they have left over from the fourth. So if you're in the Spotsyltucky Spotylvania neck o' the woods this weekend, hit me up for the details. 

2 comments: