Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dibs!

I made an important observation over the weekend. (Which actually sums up the whole of my accomplishments over the last three days. Well, that, and one load of laundry. Chemo #3 really kicked my but.) And the observation is this: My birthday falls on a Saturday this year. But not just any Saturday. The Saturday immediately following the Mayan Apocalypse.

Now I know this end-of-times conspiracy theory has been debunked for months, but it still sounds like an excellent theme with which to celebrate turning 32. So mark your calendar (yes five months in advance, I know how busy schedules get between Thanksgiving and New Years) for Saturday December 22nd 2012. Because this is your first official invitation to an I Survived 2012 Party!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh do you think flights will be extra cheap since there will be one planning on flying? I'd hate to miss a good "I survived" party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh do you think flights will be extra cheap since there will be one planning on flying? I'd hate to miss a good "I survived" party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! LOL Count me in! :-)

    ReplyDelete