Sunday, May 6, 2012

If it's too loud, you're too old.

Last night we ventured about a mile away from the house to a place called Brothers, where the food is bad and the music is loud. I don't think that's their official slogan, but it should. But like I said, it's about a mile from the house and there's no cover to hear the band.

Mynx was playing. Let me tell you a little something about Mynx. First, their lead singer looks exactly like the old lady from Poltergeist.

This is the band's MySpace picture from 3 years ago. It's almost as crappy a picture as the one I took.
See?
She looks just like Poltergeist, right? Second, that is the last smack I will ever talk about that woman 'cause man can she sing! Jimmy Hendrix, 4 Non Blondes, Carrie Underwood.... she nailed 'em all. And was awesome.

So some drinks were had, and more photos were taken. Not very good photos, but photos none-the-less. 


This is Alyssa on my right (your left), who is fabulous and usually a lot less squinty. And Stephanie on my left (your right) with whom I have a who can wear the tallest shoes contest.

That's Chris on Rob's left (your right), who is Alyssa's fiance (though they hate that term and prefer "Jay Z" and "Beyonce") and who is also usually a lot less squinty. And Chuck on Rob's right (your left), who is Stephanie's husband. He and Rob will make a contest out of just about anything.
So happy Sunday to everyone. It's 11:30 and I'm still in my pajamas... and it feels amazing. First day in the new job tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. We had a lot of fun! Sorry we had to leave early...Jesus, you know.

    ANYWAY, just as a heads up, we plan to close our eyes in all of our wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete