Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chemo Day 4: Beat it!

Chemo Day 4 is in the bag. Can I get a HELL YEAH!? I slipped up on my photo-journalism and forgot to get a pic of me and Dad while he was with me for the breakfast shift. But I did get a photo of me and Rob as I was finishing up for the day.
I just noticed that my dress looks a lot like a hospital gown in this photo. And it's much cuter than that in person. You'll have to take my word for it.

Today's theme song is also brought to you by Rob's submission. 
What's that you say? We have a sick sense o' humor in this household. Yea... not the first time we've heard that.

7 comments:

  1. Lol! Great choice! Rick James' "Super Freak" will be a great addition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more song! "Start me up!" by the Stones! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo yes! That is PERFECT for my Neulasta injection today, 'cause "start me up" is just what it will be saying to my WBC. Excellent submission! "Hi" to Carol and David for me!

      Delete
  3. 1/2 time is over.....your winning....time to get fired up for second 1/2 and finish this!
    Pat benetar - All fired up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only for the hair in this music video alone, then ABSOLUTEY!
      http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PsnYrH3BUP8

      Delete
  4. Sometimes I wake up extra early in the morning and watch Michael Jackson videos in the dark of my office. Stuff is soooo "Bad". Do the King proud. Show him how funky strong is your fight, and just beat it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put the "oogie" in the "Boogie"!

    ReplyDelete