Monday, August 6, 2012

Pity: Party of One!

That's right, I've been feeling pretty pitiful here on Day 5 of Chemo 4. Fortunately, I've had my faithful sidekick along for all the daytime-TV-watching-goodness.
Seriously, lady? 8 hours, 3 naps, and 2 loads of laundry to show for your day?
Moxie is a fantastic motivator (well, her, and the I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant marathon on TLC), so here is something ever-so-slightly more productive... catching up on some Thank You's!
First, for these beautiful flowers from Rob. The perfect pick-me-up today!
And for the awesome dinner we had with Alyssa and Chris this weekend.
And for the delicious meal Alyssa's parents brought over the other week. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Verner!
And for the yummy edible arrangement Estera had delivered.
And of course for all of the texts, emails, cards, and messages - really appreciate them all. Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Hope that you've heard far more about unknown/unexpected/unseen pregnancies than anyone should. You're well on the home stretch and we're hoping over here on this side of the DMV that you kick some serious chemo ass. Much love - Celia, Pru - the perfect standard poodle, and Rocci - the totally imperfect Boxer/Mastiff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see you this weekend! Hang in there. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I curl up and watch TV with you all day too? I need one of those days desperately!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete