Monday, June 25, 2012

How cool is this?

Seriously, y'all, how cool is this picture?
This weekend we celebrated cousin Sarah's 18th birthday and her graduation from Chantilly High School. Congrats Sarah!

In true Suraci-Warrick-Sperry-Kuzniar-Hummer-<insert your surname here>-fashion... there was a ton of food, lots of guitars, and even more... shoes?

I did a little Spring cleaning of my shoe closet before coming out to Chris and Cecilia's for the festivities.

The shoe fairy arrived.... and chaos ensued.

And, of course, Rob got in on the act. They look good, no?
So after the shoe frenzy, out came the guitars.


Brother Dave
Common-law Uncle Clint

A mighty fine lookin' guitar circle
Then Monica and Clint stopped by for a visit on their way back down to Myrtle. And our driveway won the A-hole Award for the weekend.

Two bimmers, two benz, and a caddy... there goes the neighborhood.
Chemo side-effects were low and spirits were high. All-in-all, I'd call this weekend a success!

4 comments:

  1. The picture of Rob wearing your shoes is seriously cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was payback for the pic I made him take of me in the big'n'tall store with a belt as long as I am tall. I'm currently waiting to meet the man with a 60" waist line.

      Delete
  2. The driveway looks like a scene from hip hop cribs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for Xzibit to come pimp one of them.

      Delete