Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The mane event!

You know when you're sure you've chosen the right partner in life? When that person spends two hours with you shopping for hair.

You've read that right. Shopping. For. Hair.

See, I was initially very opposed to the idea of a cranial prosthesis. Thinking they all look fake, you can spot them from a mile away, and you're really not fooling anyone. But in the interest of being well informed I decided to check them out... and was pleasantly surprised.
First I tried a natural piece. Not bad, right? There's a reason it looks so natural. Feels natural, too... because it's real, human hair. That's right, this hair used to be on someone else's head. Kinda creeped me out.
Then I channeled my inner Kardashian.
And even Rob got in on the act.
Eventually, we went with this cute little number.
And this one (but in the same shade as the one in the photo above.)
So waddya think? May not wear them everyday, but they're a fun addition to my accessory collection. And you have can never have too many accessories!

4 comments:

  1. Short and sweet..... Perfect!!
    Rob looks like he channeled Spinal Tap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was by far, the most fun appointment we've had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love them all.. Love the one you picked.

    ReplyDelete