Saturday, June 9, 2012

Playing catch up

This isn't a real post. It's more of a house-keeping-kind-of-post and is mostly about things I've been meaning to share and thank you's I've been meaning to give, but haven't.

First on my list of thank you's is to Rob for these beautiful flowers he brought home last weekend...
Yup...he's a keeper
And to Alyssa and Chris for my latest Betty Crocker edition in honor of Chemo Round 2 coming up on the 21st...
You may remember the Saint Agatha they sent me for Round 1. It's kinda like Hanukkah or the Twelve Days of Christmas...but different. 
And to Dave for this lovely orchid plant...
Its instructions say it survives on just 3 ice cubes a week. Kinda like those girls on America's Next Top Model.
So THANK YOU everyone. This doesn't even come close to the appropriate gratitude your thoughtfulness deserves, but it is on my to-do list. And thank you for all the continued comments, texts, emails, and Facebook messages. They are all so, so greatly appreciated... and I will reply to them all... eventually. 

And speaking of Facebook, in an effort to make this blog easier to follow I've added a couple features.
I'm still pretty new to these features, so check 'em out and let me know what you think.

Oh! And last but not least for this wrap-up, I was very productive last weekend in getting both of the dogs groomed. And by "getting them groomed" I mean, wrangling them in to the car long enough to drive them to the groomers. And home.
That's our old man, Charlie. He's a pound puppy of undetermined age who gains two years for every one that we take him to the vet. This year we think he's about 10... or 70. It's really hard to tell.
I dare you to have a bad day with Moxie around. It's scientifically impossible.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of Chemo Hanukkah. Gosh, what will be next?! A coworker/cancer survivor recommended that cookbook, so I hope it is helpful. If it isn't, I hope it makes a good fire starter.

    ReplyDelete