Saturday, June 9, 2012

You're invited!

Join us for lunch!
Bring a hat, scarf, bandana, or do-rag

Saturday June 16th 2012
2:00pm


I've decided I'm not one much for sitting around and letting this diagnosis drive its own bus. Sure, I could wait and let the chemo take it course. Go bald gracefully. 

But where's the fun in that? 

So like a bad bridesmaid dress, it's all coming off! Next Saturday, to be precise. And since, 1) any excuse for a party is a good one in my book, and 2) I'm going to need lots of help laughing at myself and my bald head, you're all invited to join Rob and I for a little post-head shaving lunch. 

Honestly, how many opportunities do you get like this in your lifetime? You're welcome!

1 comment:

  1. You're attitude is amazing! We can't wait to have a few laughs with you at Joe's.

    ReplyDelete