Friday, June 29, 2012

If bald is beautiful, then I'm frickin' gorgeous.

Doesn't matter if it's an inch, or a mile. 

I love this quote for a lot of reasons... only one of which is Mr. Diesel's awesome haircut. But today I'm going to go on record as saying an inch can make a big difference. Well, a quarter-inch, anyway. 

You'll remember that this is me on Day 17 of Chemo #1. Freshly shaved. 

Me and Andi @ Joe's
 Now this is me on Day 8 of Chemo # 2. Even more freshly shaved.

Last night I dreamed I was tire, this morning I woke up bald!
I was looking mighty patchy after last week's second round of chemo. So, tired of cleaning up my little clippings of hair that seemed to be shedding on everything, Rob brought out the clippers and the disposable razor. They say the couple who plays together, stays together. Well I'm not sure what they say about the couple who shaves each other, but I'm pretty sure he's stuck with me. 

And bonus! Shortly after the great bic off of 2012, I received this beautiful scarf from cousin Kim in New York. 

It goes perfectly with the Breast Cancer Crusade Pin I ordered from her Avon store.
Happy Friday everyone!

8 comments: